Saturday, May 5, 2012

003



Even though yesterday I felt tragically awful like I had a terrible flu or something, today is a happy happy day. Oooh, my dear serotonin. So I bought myself some flowers, as usual. Then watched a Lithuanian song contest where my beloved cousin performed, due to that I'm still in a kind of sentimental mood. I MISS EVERYBODY SOOOOOO MUCH. And my cousin is fantastic. We share same genes, hehe. 
I want a vintage bicycle, wrote to some people who sell them but no one answered. Me no likey. I mean I simply see that picture where I'm on my vintage white bicycle with a nice basket going all the way to Monika and Simona's place.. Please, dear people, answer! 
Tomorrow I'm going to Rubadube to get tickets for Subclub's Thursday Edinburgh trip. This is going to be HUGE. And Len Faki is playing at Subclub on Friday as well. I'm saying.. LEN FAKI. If next week I manage to start looking for a job, it will be the best weeks of a year, or what?



r.

No comments:

Post a Comment